- These Terms explain how you may use the https://ananya.com/ website (the Site).
- Th Site is operated by Ananya Fine Jewellery and Design Limited t/a Ananya (we/us/our), a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered company number 11041760. Our registered address is Vaughan Chambers, Vaughan Road, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, AL5 4EE.
- By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
- The Site is for your personal use only.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site; and
- keeping your password and other account details confidential.
- The Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at email@example.com.
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree to comply with our Acceptable Use terms (see clause 4 below) and our Online terms and conditions for the supply of goods, where applicable.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree not to use the Site:
- for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by these Terms;
- to commit any act of fraud;
- to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- in any manner that harms minors;
- to promote any unlawful activity;
- to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks; or
- to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods.
- You may create a link to our Site from another website without our prior written consent provided no such link:
- creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Site;
- implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our Site;
- displays any of the trade marks or logos used on our Site without our permission or that of the owner of such trade marks or logos; or
- is placed on a website that itself breaches these Terms.
- We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
- Our Site includes sections where we may feature user-generated content ("UGC") such as photos and comments. We may also feature these on our emails and in our social media posts. In relation to such UGC, we are a mere hosting provider and we are not obliged to monitor or moderate any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, information or material and therefore assume no responsibility or liability on the content itself.
- We may remove or edit any UGC to our Site at any time and for any reason.
- By submitting any UGC to the Site, you warrant that you are entitled to do so and such UGC is:
- your own original work and lawfully submitted;
- factually accurate or your own genuinely held belief;
- provided with the necessary consent of any third party;
- not defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- not offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive; and
- unlikely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to others.
- In relation to the UGC provided by you, you grant us an unlimited, exclusive, worldwide, sub-licensable, free of charge license to use such UGC in any way and for any purposes, including but not limited to save, store, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, modify, translate, incorporate in other materials and in any way commercially exploit it. Stella Cini therefore invites you not to send us any content, item or information that you do not want to become subject to the above terms.
- The intellectual property rights in the Site and in any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or accessible from the Site(Content) are owned by us and our licensors.
- We and our licensors reserve all our intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, all copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind) whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world. This means, for example, that were main owners of them and are free to use them as we see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site or the Content other than as necessary for you to access it. You agree not to adjust, try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site or the Content (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular, in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site or the Content.
- Use of our Content, trade marks, logos or trade names is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on the Site is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
- Site content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times, nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
- We provide links to other sites and resources provided by third parties only as a convenience to you. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. No mention of any organisation, company or individual, whether on these pages or on other websites to which these pages are linked shall imply any approval or warranty by us as to the standing and capability of such organizations, companies or individuals.
- We take no responsibility for anything that might occur when you visit any other website. When you click on an external or third party link you will leave our Site.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our servants, agents or employees.
- However, we will not be liable for any loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of contract, loss of business or any anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
- We also have no liability of any sort (including for negligence) for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates and agents and our and their respective officers, directors and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
- All Stella Cini online purchases take place in a safe environment using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) secure payment methods along with some card issuer safeguards to protect our customers against fraud. Our software is 100% compliant and up to date.
- We encrypt your credit card information to ensure your transactions with us are private and protected as they travel over the Internet. We accept orders only from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security.
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
These Terms are dated March 2023. No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing or made in accordance with this clause 15. We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated Terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with a contract between us or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales, and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.